Powered cotton dispenser
Category: HEALTH & BEAUTY
The cotton ball/pad dispenser is an electrically operated device designed to properly store and administer cotton material of selected sizes automatically with the push of a button. The unit feeds the replaceable spool of cotton material then cut the cotton when the button is released.
The cotton is safely distributed through a "discharge chute" and is easily delivered to the user. Customize the cotton needed by pressing the "Size timer". The "Indicator light" will let the user know when the cotton material is getting low and refill is quick and easy by lifting the removable lid located at the top of the unit. .
Invented by: Trecia Webb
Benefits it offers:
1. Electrically operated.
2. Unused cotton is safely stored until use.
3. Helps eliminate improper handling of cotton material.
4. Removable lid for easy refills.
5. The size timer eliminates waste by providing the user with the desired piece of cotton material.
6. Sensor lights indicates cotton is getting low.
7. Safer alternative to traditional cottage storage. e.g canister, bags.
8. Perfect for Dr's offices, Homes, Hair and Nail Salons, Spas, Day care etc. Anywhere cotton is used.
9. A convenient and safe way to store cotton.
Benefits Exclusive to Market Financed Inventions Clients:
Be the first to experience this modern, innovative cotton dispenser in your customized favorite color and with 10% off the sales price.