Category: HEALTH & BEAUTY
THIS INVENTION IS NOT AN ACTUAL INVENTION AND SERVES ONLY THE PURPOSE OF AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO PRESENT INVENTIONS TO THE MFI CLIENTELE. AS AN INVENTOR, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PATTERN YOUR INVENTION ENTIRELY AFTER MY SAMPLE, THIS IS ONLY AN OUTLINE FOR HOW ONE MAY BEST PRESENT HIS/HER INVENTION TO THE MARKETPLACE. AIM FOR THE STARS, BUT IF THE STARS ARE TOO FAR, YOU CAN ALWAYS LAND ON THE MOON.
Note: This particular invention is something I came up with, in order to provide a less complicated version of my first sample invention in the Beauty/Health category. I know that not all inventions are going to be complicated or need excessive explanations as to ingredients, functions and the like. Some inventions are going to be simpler, thus, should be presented in a simpler way, as well. It's for the reason of giving a good simpler example, that I have come up with this one. Please keep in mind that all images used do not belong to MFI, the images used in this invention are from Clarins. Clarins is in no way affiliated with MFI and their ingredient list is in no way a reflection of my own ingredient list here, or my own innovation presented here. To the best of my knowledge, this sample invention has nothing similar on the market to date. I am not paid by any company or manufacturers to make sample inventions for MFI.
The Coco Foundation is an invention I came up with while searching for the perfect foundation. I took notice of the fact that there are many different foundations from many different brands, that all target and address different areas of concern. Usually, foundations for age prevention can't be used for acne prone skin and vice versa. Usually, the ingredients that are beneficial for one type of skin are not beneficial to another type. That's where Coco Foundation comes into the spotlight! Coconut water is by far, arguably the most beneficial and nutritious liquid that any human being can consume. Coconut water is beneficial both for the internal body and for the external physique, such as the skin and hair. For the skin, this miracle natural ingredient handles the issues of age prevention, anti-oxidation, blemishes and acne treatment, oxygen circulation, anti-irritation, oil control, moisturization, hydration, and redness. Really everything you could possibly look for in a foundation!
So, the innovation in Coco Foundation is simple. I replaced the main ingredient in many foundations, which is water (H2O) and I have used coconut water entirely in lieu of it. The only water present in this foundation, is water from fresh, young coconuts! The harvest comes from a local coconut vendor, in order to support local business and trade! You can see a picture of our local coconut vendor provided in the image slide. You can also see pictures of the foundation shades and bottles in the slide, as well.
I present to you the foundation for every woman!
Coconut (Cocus Nucifera) Water, Apple Fruit (Malus Domestica) Extract, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg-4, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Talc, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Alcohol, Caprylyl Dimethicone Ethoxy Glucoside, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearoyl Inulin, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Octadecenedioic Acid, Yeast Amino Acids, Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Taurine, Inositol, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Frosted glass bottle with pump
Optional gift wrapping (free for MFI clientele)
Foundation dries to a semi-matte, medium-full coverage finish
1 fl. oz./ 30 ml.
Cost of shipping varies depending on your location and your prefered shipping method (express, int'l express, standard, int'l standard, USPS, etc.) Free shipping within ASEAN territory.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- This invention is simpler, makes use of a single innovative ingredient, but is still presented in a thorough fashion, while not having the need to be too descriptive or overly thorough.
- As always, get right to the point of your innovation without feeling the need to sound gimmicky. People are not going to get excited just because you sound excited. People are going to get excited because your product is a new idea, a new thing, and is worth getting excited over. So make sure that you communicate the point of the innovation and why it is unique, as soon as possible.
Invented by: Joy Childs
Benefits it offers:
- The benefits of coconut water for the skin, all in one foundation.
- The benefits of needing only one foundation for every skin concern.
- Coco Foundation is not only nutritious for the skin and beneficial for the skin, but it is also very pigmented in order to offer medium to full coverage!
- Good for Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn! Coconut Water (the main ingredient in this foundation) adjusts to the needs of all skintypes!
- To learn more about the benefits of coconut water for both the internal and external aspects of the body, please refer to this very informative article.
- For a more in-depth, medical and scholarly take on the benefits of coconut water, please keep this article handy.
- Here is some actual footage of our young coconuts being harvested locally.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- State the benefits clearly and precisely.
- When you can provide links to where customers may learn more about the main ingredient/s in your product, and techniques used to procure them, please do so.
- It's a good thing to support local business and trade, so if you do incorporate this into your invention/s, then do mention it! Many people want to buy products that give back to communities that need it the most! There is a whole global market comprised of people who actively search for products that help sustain the livelihoods of communities otherwise overlooked in favour of the mainstream companies.
Benefits Exclusive to Market Financed Inventions Clients:
- As you can see in the photos provided in the slide, we offer stylish packaging. Our normal packaging is already stylish on its own (the one drawn with faces) and our special giftwrapping adds a touch of personality, as well (the map packaging with a small ribbon). The special giftwrapping may be customised for the person you are gifting, by using a map of their own location to wrap the item with (we can personalise the map for you). And if you are ordering for yourself, we can use a map of your own location to do the job. Of if you prefer, you may tell us your favourite/special place in the world and we can use that specific map location as your giftwrapping paper. This giftwrapping option is free only for MFI clientele and this service will be charged for clients outside of MFI.
- You may place orders anywhere from one item to two dozen pcs. You can see the sample sizes of boxes pertaining to each order size, in the photo example of the normal packaging (the one drawn with faces). For special giftwrapping, we do not anticipate bulk orders, so the special personalised giftwrapping is only for items per pc. Should you want to order a half a dozen or a dozen personally giftwrapped items though, this may be requested for free.
- The price offered here at MFI is an exclusive price and is a lower amount than what is offered to the public (to non-MFI customers).
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- It's always advisable to offer giftwrapping for cosmetics. I am an example of a customer who will only buy cosmetics from companies that offer free giftwrapping. I like to unwrap the gifts, myself! And the better the wrapping, the happier I am!
- I realise that not all inventors will be able to offer free items with purchase, and that's why I have left out that option from this presentation.
- There is always a special something, a unique touch, that you can add to your packaging. Go the extra mile to make that small step, because it will be worth it!
- Encourage bulk orders by showcasing photos of how they are packaged, to show that care is given to all sizes of orders. Ultimately, you want retailers to pick up on your product, so the availability of bulk ordering should be put on the table.