Space globe - transparent bathing globe
Category: HOME, GARDEN & TOOLS
THIS INVENTION IS NOT AN ACTUAL INVENTION AND SERVES ONLY THE PURPOSE OF AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO PRESENT INVENTIONS TO THE MFI CLIENTELE. AS AN INVENTOR, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PATTERN YOUR INVENTION ENTIRELY AFTER MY SAMPLE, THIS IS ONLY AN OUTLINE FOR HOW ONE MAY BEST PRESENT HIS/HER INVENTION TO THE MARKETPLACE. AIM FOR THE STARS, BUT IF THE STARS ARE TOO FAR, YOU CAN ALWAYS LAND ON THE MOON.
Note: The concept example images used in this particular sample invention are property of Russian Inventor, Alexander Zhurovsky, with exceptions of the images that are derived from NASA public domain archives and other astronomy-related archives. This does not go to say that Alexander Zhurovsky endorses MFI, nor that MFI is endorsing Alexander Zhurovsky or NASA. However, the innovation which I have brought to this invention is not an actual part of the invention by Zhurovsky and cannot be found in his product. I am not paid by any companies or manufacturers to create sample inventions for MFI.
Transparent Bathing Globe is a transparent sphere made of fiberglass coupled with flexible transparent OLED technology wrapped around it, which is used for the purpose of bathing. Suspended from the ceiling where the water enters the sphere from the top, this creates either a shower effect or fills the sphere up with water, like in a bathtub. The bottom is also attached to your drainage system in your floor, for economical ease of drainage. Basically, this bathing sphere functions just like your everyday shower, except it works as both a shower and a bathtub, while being totally transparent and aesthetically pleasing. Temperature of the sphere, aromas, sounds and lighting can all be controlled via remote control, in order to create a one-of-a-kind bathing experience.
Although there are other bath spheres around, there's nothing like my interstellar edition one, which features roving movies brought to you by OLED technology, which encircles the sphere in its flexible material, and allows you the experience of bathing in a different galaxy! Public Domain NASA footage from Mars explorations, the Moon landing, simulated space explorations and flights— almost every interstellar experience you could think of— are provided like a menu at your fingertips, so you may control what galaxy or planet you want to take a bath in! The inner fiberglass sphere is enveloped in a "second skin" flexible OLED technology on the outside. Both the fiberglass and the flexible OLED panel are transparent and you will only see the interstellar video images engulfing the bathing globe when you opt to turn on the movie. This same technology is also what controls the lighting choices made available to you. Aromas are released through exterior tubes attached to the main tube suspended from the ceiling which provides water sourcing. Temperature of the water is controlled with the same technology that we use for everyday shower heaters, which runs through the transparent water tubing above the sphere.
2000 mm sphere circumference
1100 mm sphere circumference opening (entrance)
540 mm distance from the bottom of the entrance to the floor
15 year waranty and maintenance
Easy to clean with a simple detergent washing, same way as you would wash your windows or your dishes.
Delivered door-to-door, packaged in crate, free installation including special water tubing for suspending from ceiling (within Russia and the EU).
Cost of shipping varies depending on your location and your prefered shipping method (express, int'l express, standard, int'l standard, USPS, etc.) Free shipping within Russia and the EU.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Get a clear message across as to what your invention is, exactly, within the first few seconds.
- Describe materials involved in the product. It is important that the customer understands that the materials you have used are suited to the functionality of the product and are durable.
- It is always important to list down measurements of your product, especially when it is a large project like this one, so that the customer can take into consideration whether or not the invention will fit into their own space/s.
- Always make it a point to list down maintenance and care of a project, so that the customer may analyse the cost-effectiveness of their purchase and so they may calculate their savings in the long run. This is especially important when marketing large inventions such as this one.
Invented by: Joy Childs
Benefits it offers:
Transparent Bathing Globe provides you with the benefit of avant garde and out-of-this-world bathing experiences! You will have the most trendy household item in town! No need for a separate bathroom! You may now place your bathroom in the middle of your living room, if you like! Transparent Bathing Globe is an all-sensory experience for the whole family. *Do not leave young children and babies unattended. A great conversation piece, this is the only bathtub that doubles as a household ornament! The level of technology used in order to simulate an all-sensory bathing experience for you and your family, is both cutting age and safe for home and family use.
- To learn more about the flexible transparent OLED technology incorporated into the structure of my invention, please read these news articles on the subject.
- To learn more about LCD and OLED technology from an inventor's and scholar's perspective, please see this video.
- To witness the flexible transparent OLED technology in action, please see how it is being incorporated by LG into their own products.
- For a comprehensive take on the flexible transparent OLED technology as put to use by various companies in a diverse range of products, please refer to this article.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Place the benefits of your invention into a direct bulleted list for an easy grasp of concepts.
- *If your invention comes with any hazard risks (such as not safe to leave babies and young children unatteded), then present these risks here, alongside the benefits. This provides a good way for the customer to weigh benefit against risk, without putting the customer in the position of discovering any potential risks only upon delivery of the product at their doorstep! We don't want to give our customers any negative surprises!
- If you can provide external links where clients may discover more about the innovation involved in your invention, then by all means, do provide any such links.
Benefits Exclusive to Market Financed Inventions Clients:
For MFI clientele, our warranty and maintenance is extended from 15 years to 20 years.
There is an option to order larger bathing spheres, up to 4000 mm (double the standard size of 2000 mm.) Keep in mind that this also doubles the manufacturing time and doubles the price of the standard product. But this offer is not given to anyone else outside of MFI.
There is an option to choose movies for your interstellar bathing experience! You may provide us with an idea and we may come up with ways to deliver your ideal virtual reality bathing experience to you. If you want a Wild Wild West theme, we can deliver that instead! The choice is up to you! This option comes with an additional fee, but this service is not made available elsewhere.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Think of truly unique ways to deliver more to the MFI client. Don't just offer a five percent discount. Be innovative even in your act of service and think of ways to truly bring your innovation in customer service, to the MFI table.
- Push yourself to reasonable limits that you know you can deliver. Don't, however, make promises that you will not be able to make good upon.