Hypoallergenic alpaca-silk baby blankets
Category: TOYS, KIDS & BABY
THIS INVENTION IS NOT AN ACTUAL INVENTION AND SERVES ONLY THE PURPOSE OF AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO PRESENT INVENTIONS TO THE MFI CLIENTELE. AS AN INVENTOR, YOU DO NOT NEED TO PATTERN YOUR INVENTION ENTIRELY AFTER MY SAMPLE, THIS IS ONLY AN OUTLINE FOR HOW ONE MAY BEST PRESENT HIS/HER INVENTION TO THE MARKETPLACE. AIM FOR THE STARS, BUT IF THE STARS ARE TOO FAR, YOU CAN ALWAYS LAND ON THE MOON.
Note: This particular invention is something that, to my best knowledge, is not patterned after others. The innovations lies in the integrating of silk braids into the alpaca wool, for purposes of longevity and efficiency of the product. I am not paid by any companies or any manufacturers to create sample inventions for MFI.
These baby blankets are made from 100% Peruvian Alpaca baby wool, which is 100% hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, flame-resistant, stretchable and breathable. The wool is sourced ethically from sustainable Peruvian suppliers. Alpacas are not harmed in the making of these blankets. Comes in a variety of colours to choose from. The innovation is the incorporation of natural silk threads braided into the alpaca wool for extra durability and strength. Silk being nearly indestructible, this adds durability to the blanket itself, making it able to withstand washing techniques otherwise unfavourable for any wool blanket. We use the ancient Japanese art of Shibori for dyeing our silks with natural silk dyes taken from 100% natural water extract of Palo de Brazil, a non-endangered species of Brazilwood from Mexico.
From new borns to five years old.
Stroller: 35" x 35"
Receiving: 40" x 40"
Toddler: 43" x 52"
Swaddler: 47" x 47"
Dry clean, cool wash, slow tumble, hand wash. Do not bleach, do not soak.
Sustainably-sourced cardboard boxes containing no harmful paints or glazes that could leave irritants on the blankets. Air-tight plastic anti-bacterial wrapping around each blanket within the boxes.
Cost of shipping varies depending on your location and your prefered shipping method (express, int'l express, standard, int'l standard, etc.) Free shipping within South America.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Make an effort to list down materials that make up your invention, especially if it is a product for babies, toddlers and children. Then mention the reasons why these materials are safe and reliable.
- Make an effort to present the strong points of your invention in the very first introduction. You want to present well enough to catch attention within the first few seconds.
- Make sure that you are catching attention not due to gimicky words; but due to real, genuine strong points in your invention. Avoid gimicky, insincere introductions.
- List down the varied features of your invention as divided into categories, like the above categories (suggested use, packaging, measurements, suggested care, etc.). They do not need to come across as benefits; but they need to be factual points in your invention that are verifiable.
Invented by: Joy Childs
Benefits it offers:
- These blankets are 100% hypoallergenic, which means that they will not cause allergies or irritations for the babies.
- These blankets are flame resistant, which means this is a safer alternative for you to use for your baby/toddler.
- Being anti-bacterial in nature, our alpaca wool blankets are your best choice for your babies and your children.
- Stretchable and breathable, this allows for the blanket to grow with your child and also you can avoid suffocation from the materials when using this blanket.
- Peruvian Alpaca baby wool is arguably the softest material in the world. Only the best for your baby!
- Our wool is sourced ethically and sustainably. No animals are harmed or maltreated in the making of our products. This may not be the case with other alpaca wool sources.
- We make sure to package our blankets in such a way that they will arrive to you clean, air-tight, and free of irritants and allergens. Guaranteed safe for direct use out-of-the-box.
- The innovation of braiding natural silk threads interlocked into the alpaca wool fibres, guarantees lasting durability and thanks to this we can provide you with a 15-year wear-and-tear guarantee.
- For more information on Alpaca wool, please visit Peruvian Connection.
- For more information on Alpaca wool, please visit Alpaca Fiber on Wiki
- To learn more about our natural Brazilwood dyes, please visit Aurorasilk
- To learn more about our Japanese Shibori dyeing techniques, please visit World Shibori Network
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Make the list of your invention's benefits into brief, quickly understandable points on a bulleted list.
- Make sure that the benefits are verifiable and are presented sincerely without many gimicky words. Think of presenting a raw but nutritious meal to your clientele. Don't over-garnish it, so that the main ingredients are still detectable.
- It's always helpful to provide links for further information into the techniques used in the manufacturing of your invention, as well as links to more information, where the clientele can delve more deeply into the subject matter if they wish to.
Benefits Exclusive to Market Financed Inventions Clients:
- 20% discount
- The choice to have the blankets manufactured into different dimensions, up to 108" x 90", for adult use. Different pricing will apply depending on size of blankets ordered. 20% discount will apply to all orders, regardless of sizing.
- Option to have orders expedited for immediate use. Additional 15% added on to the initial discounted pricing for expedited orders.
POINTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
- Don't just list a haphazard, shallow benefit for MFI clients. When your clientele feels valued, they will in turn value your product/s. Think of ways to sincerely offer benefits to your MFI clientele, benefits that are truly exclusive and actually give an edge to the MFI shopper. Always remember that when your clientele does not feel valued; there is always another inventor out there that can offer something that will make them feel like they are getting a better deal. Humility and sincerity are key attributes when you want to secure a good rapport with your customers and eventually with the rest of the world.